25 Clean Slow Cooker Recipes eBook is here!
Why I created this eBook?!
My hopes for this eBook are that it will make your job of serving your family simple, delicious and healthy recipes easier.
I love my slow cooker aka Crock Pot® very much! In fact, I have 2 of them: a simple 5 quart Hamilton Beach and 3-in-1 Cuisinart Multicooker that can saute, steam and slow cook. While it’s nice to have a fancy kitchen appliance, you truly don’t need more than a simple slow cooker. But you need one for sure. Trust me, your life will be much easier.
I use my slow cooker all year round. Yes, even during summer months when I’m at the beach, I come home to a cooked meal. How cool is that?! I just plug it in outside on the deck to prevent my house from heating up even more. In winter, I use slow cooker when we go skiing, visiting Christmas festivities or when my days are filled with kids’ sports.
It is also convenient for a Sunday meal prep. If I know we will be out having fun on Sunday, I put a meal in a slow cooker in the morning. Even if we won’t be eating it that night (for example we went over to our friends’ house for dinner), I don’t have to worry about Monday lunches. Although I cook for a living, I do not necessarily cook dinner items every day.
So, that’s why.
What’s inside the eBook:
- Clean Food – as clean as it gets in today’s real world. Honestly, canned beans are real.
- 25 Brand New recipes that have never appeared on iFOODreal before.
- 23 Gluten Free recipes.
- Nutritional Info including Weight Watchers Points+.
- Filling, higher in protein and fiber, full of vegetables meals under 400 calories.
- Simple Ingredients – like carrots, onions, celery, chicken, quinoa, rice and common spices simple.
- Kid Friendly – meals that kids like + you can omit those peas or mushrooms.
- Storage and freezer instructions (whenever possible).
- PDF format that can be viewed on your computer, iPad, iPhone and Android.
- Lots of Chicken and Quinoa + more healthy comfort food like Parmesan Chicken Meatballs, my mom’s Ukrainian Borscht, Teriyaki Meatballs, Kale Artichoke Lasagna and so much more. Would you be surprised to hear that you can make a Philly Cheesesteak in a slow cooker too?!
How it works
The eBook is a PDF file that will work on your computer, iPad, iPhone, tablet and smartphone. It has not been designed for print.
On your computer, PDF file will upload straight to the Downloads folder. Click on it, open and save. That easy.
IMPORTANT: For mobile devices such as iPad and iPhone you MUST download iBooks => download here or Adobe Reader => download here before trying to download the eBook. Otherwise, you won’t be able to access the eBook. You will receive detailed instructions with the download link.
For Android you can use Adobe Reader => download here.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
And finally, thank you so much for your support!