As a busy mom of 2, I know firsthand, “What’s for dinner tonight?!” is always at the back of my and your mind. I can get away with quick cereal for breakfast or sandwich for lunch. But dinner is a different story.
30 practical healthy clean dinner recipes that you can prepare after work, in under 40 minutes, or even better come home to a ready meal simmering in your crock pot. And your whole family will love it. Of course, our love for lunch leftovers wasn’t forgotten, as wasn’t our not-so-secret affair with Mr. Crock Pot.
The # of servings and serving sizes are big. Like filling big. Stopping-you-from-eating-couch-junk-while-watching-real-housewives big. Not cannot-breathe-I’m-stuffed big. All healthy, satisfying and under 400 calories.
None of the clean dinner recipes in eBook, except The Biggest Loser Crock Pot Turkey Chili, have appeared on iFOODreal before.
I had a lot of fun creating, photographing and testing the recipes. Most importantly, my hopes for this eBook are that it will help change your lifestyle, eat clean and make meal planning easier. I really hope you can join me and my family in living clean and happy lifestyle! It’s easier than you think!
So, let’s take a peek inside:
- Clean food – as clean as it gets in today’s real world. Honestly, canned beans are real.
- 20 Gluten Free & 5 easily adapted to Gluten Free clean dinner recipes – I mean like substituting whole wheat for rice pasta easy.
- 13 Crock Pot and 12 Vegetarian clean dinner recipes – most crock pot recipes are truly Set-n-Forget and do not require pre-browning of meat and veggies.
- Filling, higher in protein and fiber, full of vegetables meals under 400 calories.
- Quick – under 30-40 minutes, mostly using one skillet or throwing everything in a crock pot.
- Simple ingredients – like carrots, onions, celery and common spices simple.
- Kid friendly – meals that kids like + you can omit those peas or mushrooms.
- Easy substitutions – lime for lemon, parsley for green onions, kidney beans for white beans, wheat tortillas for corn, wheat buns & tortillas for gluten free.
- Nutritional Info including Weight Watchers Points+.
- PDF format that can be viewed on your computer, iPad, iPhone and Android.
- Storage and freezer instructions (whenever possible).
Sunny Quinoa Fried Rice
One Skillet Spaghetti Bolognese
Crock Pot Espresso Chicken Chili
Skillet Chicken Enchilada Casserole
How it works
The clean dinner recipes eBook is a PDF file that will work on your computer, iPad, iPhone, tablet and smartphone. It has not been designed for print.
On your computer, PDF file will upload straight to the Downloads folder. Click on it, open and save. That easy.
IMPORTANT: For mobile devices such as iPad and iPhone you MUST download iBooks => download here or Adobe Reader => download here before trying to download the eBook. Otherwise, you won’t be able to access the eBook. You will receive detailed instructions with the download link.
For Android you can use Adobe Reader => download here.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Took me about 6 months to go from 16% body fat, no visible abs, to 7.7% with abs. I plateaued around 9% for a while which still didn’t do the trick. At 8% they were visible. You know how I finally crossed the finish line? Your recipes! No joke. I realized I was being too restrictive on carbs so I changed my focus to clean eating instead, cooked your food for about 2 months, and now I’m there… And still constantly cooking from your blog and e-book. So I guess a big giant THANK YOU is in order!
I just put your lemon chicken from your eBook in the crock pot. I am excited to eat it tonight!!! It was very good! Even the kids loved it!
Courtney @ Family Gone Healthy
I love the cookbook!! So far the enchilada casserole has been our favorite!
And finally, thank you! Thank you for buying the eBook and making my recipes! Thank you for being so awesome to me!