OMG these healthy no bake peanut butter bars! 6 squares you see was everything we had left in 2 days. That is all I got to photograph. They were so good, we ate them all, even my 4 year old gobbled them up and 8 year old was away camping. That means 3 of us ate a lot of peanut butter oat bars. All they contain is almonds, oatmeal, peanut butter, coconut flakes and a bit of maple syrup. You can add maple syrup and chocolate chips as much or less as you want. And these healthy no bake peanut butter bars are ready so quick and no baking required.
Healthy No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter, unsalted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or raw honey
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (I used Enjoy Life)
- In a food processor, add almonds and process on High until finely ground. Add oats and process more until finely ground. Add coconut flakes, cinnamon, salt and vanilla extract; process for 30 seconds.
- Add peanut butter and maple syrup, process until combined. You might have to stop a few times and scrape down the walls. Add 3/4 of chocolate chips and pulse a few times.
- Line 8" x 8" square baking dish with parchment paper and transfer dough into it. Flatten with spatula. Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips on top and flatten more with spatula or using your hands, pressing chips into dough. Refrigerate for a few hours of freeze for 30 minutes. Cut into 16 squares and enjoy chilled.
Servings Per Recipe: 16
Amount Per Serving = 1 bar:
Total Fat: 15.7 g
Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
Sodium: 36.8 mg
Total Carbs: 16.4 g
Sugars: 6.5 g
Dietary Fiber: 3.5 g
Protein: 6.5 g
WW Points+: 6