I made this homemade Asian salad dressing recipe last week to go with raw raw zucchini salad recipe. You can store it in a fridge for up to a week and use on any combination of vegetables you like. I always find a mix of various vegetables in my fridge that have to be used ASAP.
It is light, flavourful and a million times healthier than store-bought. Other versatile dressing recipes you might wanna try are orange ginger dressing, carrot ginger salad dressing and chimichurri sauce recipe.
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice or 1 large orange, juiced
- 3 tbsp soy sauce (I used Bragg liquid aminos)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or raw honey
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds
- Combine all ingredients in a glass jar with a lid, shake or whisk and add to a salad before serving.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Amount Per Serving = approx. 2 tbsp:
Total Fat: 3.0 g
Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
Sodium: 480.5 mg
Total Carbs: 4.8 g
Dietary Fiber: 0.2 g
Protein: 1.4 g
WW Points+: 1