I finally got time to post this whey protein cookie recipe instead of teasing everyone with iPhone photos. Super quick and easy protein powder cookie recipe made with America’s all times favourite peanut butter and chocolate chips.
This recipe makes great pre- and post-workout snack. It is also a great playground and shopping trip snack. Only 88 calories each, 2 WW points, super moist, have distinct peanut butter taste, naturally sweet cookies. And so easy plus great for freezing.
Sorry, the photo doesn’t do these whey protein cookies justice.
I literally made 3 batches of these protein cookies on Friday. Me and kids ate the first batch right away.
Whey Protein Cookie Recipe
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 scoops (60g) whey protein powder, unflavoured & unsweetened
- 1 cup quick oats
- 2 tbsp peanut butter, unsalted & softened
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips, mini
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients together adding chocolate chips the last. The batter consistency depends on how ripe are your bananas. It's OK if it's runny.
- Spoon mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 12 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes on the cooling rack.
- Store in the fridge for up to a couple of weeks or freeze in an air tight container for up to a month. The best way to defrost them is in a microwave. That way the moisture and softness is restored.
Servings Per Recipe: 12 cookies
Amount Per Serving = 1 Cookie:
Total carbs: 11.2
Dietary fiber: 1.5
Sodium: 48.1 mg
Weight Watchers Points+: 2
Weight Watchers Old Points: 2