Next time kids ask for cookies, make them these Gluten Free Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies. Chewy, simple and may I say the best?!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 27 minutes
- Yield: 26 cookies
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: North American
- 2 eggs, large
- 1/3 cup cane or coconut sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with silicone mats or parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add eggs, sugar, vanilla extract, baking soda and salt. Beat with an electric mixer until well combined, about 3 minutes.
- Add coconut oil and beat a bit more to incorporate. Add almond flour and using a spatula (mixer in the beginning and then spatula at the end), mix until the dough forms. Add chocolate chips and give a few more stirs to incorporate.
- Using small cookie dough scoop, place small balls of dough on a baking sheet pressing with your hands to flatten them a bit. Leave about 2″ between the cookies – cookies spread a bit but not much.
- For more soft baked with a bit of chew outside almond flour chocolate chip cookies, bake at 350 degrees F for 20-23 minutes. For more crunchy on the outside but still chewy inside almond flour chocolate chip cookies, bake at 375 degrees F for 15 ish minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes before removing onto cooling rack to cool a bit more.
Store: Keep in a cool dry place uncovered or in a container with some ventilation. If you put them into covered container they soften.
Freeze: In an airtight container for up to 3 months.
Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating in the comments.