- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk eggs.
- Add milk, maple syrup, almond flour and baking powder. Whisk until batter is smooth consistency – it will be more runny than traditional pancake batter.
- Preheat ceramic non-stick skillet on low heat and swirl oil to coat. Add amount of batter for desired size of a pancake. Smaller are easier to flip.
- Cook for a minute or until you peak under and see nice brown colour. Flip pancakes before they are dry on top and before bubbles appear. Otherwise they will burn. Skillet gets hotter as you cook, so it’s important to reduce heat a bit and keep it low. These pancakes burn fast.
- Serve with maple syrup, plain yogurt and berries. Melt in your mouth Yum!
Store: Refrigerate covered or in a container for up to 3 days.
Freeze: Freeze cooled down pancakes in an airtight container for up to 3 months. To thaw, pop frozen in the toaster and voila. Or thaw on a counter for a few hours.