Simple, tasty and healthy avocado tuna salad recipe with homemade Greek yogurt dressing and no mayo.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 6 medium-large servings 1x
Avocado Tuna Salad:
- 2 handfuls spinach, spring mix or arugula
- 1 large ripe mango, diced
- 3 medium avocados, diced
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 1 small apple, diced
- 1/3 long English cucumber, peeled & finely chopped
- 1/2 cup dill, parsley or cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 cans tuna packed in water, well drained
Greek Yogurt Dressing:
- In a large salad bowl, add all Tuna Salad with Avocado and Mango ingredients.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk together Greek Yogurt Dressing ingredients. Pour over salad and gently stir to combine.
Store: Refrigerate in a glass airtight container for up to 2 days.
*Do not use 0-3% yogurt because tuna salad will lack flavour, rather fat content 5-10% is ideal.
Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating in the comments.