Grilled Vegetables Recipe with any firm vegetables and super delicious balsamic seasoning. Serve warm or cold, no marinade required, how to make healthy grilled vegetables video included. A sure crowd pleaser!
- Prep Time: 8 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Side
- Method: BBQ
- Cuisine: American Ukrainian
- 1 lb zucchini, sliced lengthwise into shorter sticks
- 1 lb bell peppers, sliced into wide strips
- 1 large red or white onion, cut into 1/2 inch thick rounds
- 1/3 cup Italian parsley or basil, finely chopped
- Cooking spray (I use Misto)
- In a small bowl, whisk together Balsamic Dressing ingredients and set aside.
- Preheat grill on low heat and spray with cooking spray. Place vegetables in a single layer on the grill, close the lid and cook for 12 minutes, flipping once.* Vegetables should be tender to the touch, with nice grill marks. Cook longer if you like softer vegetables.
- Transfer vegetables to a large bowl, pour Balsamic Dressing on top, sprinkle with parsley/basil and gently mix.
- Serve hot, warm or cold. Vegetables taste even better the next day as flavours continue to “marry” each other.
Store: Refrigerate covered for up to 3 – 4 days.
Grills vary. Cooking time will vary depending on the age and make/model of your grill. I have new Coleman BBQ which is quite powerful if I compare it to my old grill. Use your judgement and experience with your grill.
Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating in the comments.