Blueberry Quinoa Salad Recipe with avocado, toasted pecans and homemade lime basil dressing. Perfect for summer and keeps well refrigerated for a few days.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- 2 cups quinoa, cooked
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 large avocados, diced
- 1 cup pecans
Lime Basil Dressing:
- 1 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 large lime, juice of
- 3 tbsp basil, finely chopped
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, add quinoa, blueberries and avocados.
- In a small skillet, toast pecans on low-medium heat until lightly brown, about 5 minutes. Stir frequently and watch closely not to burn. Transfer to a bowl with other ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Lime Basil Dressing ingredients, pour over the salad and gently stir to combine. Serve cold.
Store: Refrigerate covered for up to 3 days.
Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating in the comments.