Coconut Mango Ice Cream is creamy, healthy and so delicious! This easy ice cream recipe is no churn and requires only 4 ingredients.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours 5 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: North American
- 3 – 4 cups mango chunks, fresh or frozen
- 14 oz can coconut milk, regular or light
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or honey
- 2 tbsp or more any milk or water
- In a blender or food processor, add mango, coconut milk, maple syrup and milk.
- Process until smooth, adding more liquid by tbsp and scraping the walls, if necessary.
- Taste for sweetness now and adjust of necessary. Especially, frozen mango differs.
- Pour into any container and freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- To serve, let thaw on a counter for 30 minutes or 60 minutes for soft serve. It will become softer and creamy.
Store: Freeze in a glass airtight container for up to a few months.
- Pictured are my favorite OXO scoop and ceramic loaf baking dish.
- I tried to make this mango ice cream in an ice cream maker and it was too crystalized. Great news – you don’t need a machine, wahoo!
- Coconut milk should be from a can and not carton.
- Quality of coconut milk is super important. I highly recommend Thai Kitchen. Trader Joe’s, 365, Compliments brands as they produce creamy and smooth ice cream thanks to a guar gum.
- You can use light coconut milk but ice cream will be less creamy.
Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating in the comments.