Easy 3 ingredient coconut oil chocolate fudge that is naturally sweetened but tastes like the most indulgent treat.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours 5 minutes
- Yield: 16 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: North American
- 4 medium bananas, very ripe (many brown spots)
- 3/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- In a food processor or high speed blender, add all ingredients and process until very smooth, pausing and scraping the walls once or twice.
- Pour into lined with parchment paper 8” x 8” square dish and freeze for 2 – 3 hours.
- Remove from the freezer, let thaw about 5 minutes and cut into 16 squares.
Store: Freeze in an airtight container for up to 3 months.
Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating in the comments.