This Crustless Spinach Quiche is custardy, low carb and made with few simple ingredients. So easy to pull together for breakfast or brunch, this spinach quiche will melt in your mouth. So good!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray pie baking dish with cooking spray.
- Squeeze spinach with your hands in batches over the sink and set aside.
- Preheat large skillet on low-medium heat and swirl oil to coat. Add onion and garlic; cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In the meanwhile, in a large bowl add eggs, milk, salt, pepper and whisk well.
- Remove skillet from heat and transfer cooked onion and garlic to a bowl with egg mixture. Also add squeezed spinach, parsley, feta and Mozzarella cheese and stir well to combine with spatula.
- Transfer mixture to previously prepared baking dish and bake for 50 minutes or until the middle isn’t jiggly anymore.
- Remove from the oven and let quiche cool off and set for about 10 minutes. Then slice into 8 slices and enjoy warm or cold! This makes it great food for meal prep, picnic food or make ahead recipe.
Make Ahead: Assemble quiche and refrigerate right in the pie dish covered for up to 2 days. Then warm up dish on the counter for about 30 minutes before baking to prevent dish from cracking and bake as per recipe.
Store: Refrigerate leftovers in airtight container for up to 5 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
Reheat quiche (if you have to because it taste absolutely amazing cold) in a microwave. Or in the oven at 350 degrees F for about 20 minutes.