Guacamole dip that is creamy, higher in protein and doesn’t brown.
- Prep Time: 8 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 8 minutes
- Yield: 3 cups 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Mexican
- 4 large avocados
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp jalapeños, seeded & finely chopped
- 1/2 lime, juice of
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Garlic, to taste (optional)
- In a medium bowl, mash avocados with a fork or masher, leaving some in big chunks.
- Add Greek yogurt, cilantro, jalapeños, lime juice, salt and pepper; stir to combine. Serve with organic whole grain chips, along tacos and in chicken burritos.
Store: Greek Yogurt Guacamole can be prepared and refrigerated covered for up to 1 day ahead as it doesn’t brown.
Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating in the comments.