Tender and juicy Grilled Chicken Breast with 30 minute marinating and simple ingredients. Easy chicken recipe for summer BBQ, no cook dinners, salads and potlucks.
- Cut chicken breasts into halves lengthwise to make them thinner.
- Place in a large bowl along with lemon zest and juice, olive oil, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper. Stir with tongs and let sit for 30 minutes or marinate for up to 24 hours.
- Preheat grill on medium-high (450-500 degrees F) and rub with oiled paper towel. Place chicken on the grill, close the lid and grill for 8-10 minutes turning once. Do not overcook.
- Remove from the grill, cover with foil and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve with a side of grain and salad, use in salads or perfect for a meal prep.
Store: Refrigerate covered for up to 1 week or freeze for up to 3 months.
For reheating, I recommend only microwave. Again, if you place breast in the oven to reheat, it will dry out. Or again, try cold cooked chicken and it might be your new favorite too.