How to make perfect juicy boneless skinless chicken breast on bbq without marinating or long list of ingredients.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: North American
- 2 lbs boneless & skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 2 large garlic cloves, grated
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Cut chicken breasts into halves lengthwise to make them thinner. Place in a large bowl along with olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Stir with tongs and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Preheat grill on medium-high (450-500 degrees F) and rub with oiled paper towel. Place chicken on the grill, close the lid and grill for 8-10 minutes turning once. Do not overcook.
- Remove from the grill, cover with foil and let rest for 5 minutes. Serve with a side of grain and salad, use in salads or perfect for a meal prep.
Store: Refrigerate covered for up to 1 week or freeze for up to 3 months.
Using these grilling mats makes chicken even juicier but keep in mind takes longer to cook.
Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating in the comments.