Grilled Chicken Salad with baby greens, juicy tomatoes, fresh berries, toasted nuts, crumbled feta and creamy poppyseed dressing. It is the best, healthy and easy meal in a salad bowl!
- To make poppy seed dressing: In a small bowl add yogurt, maple syrup, vinegar, mustard, poppy seeds, onion powder, salt and pepper. Stir well with a fork to combine. Set aside.
- To make grilled chicken: In a large bowl add chicken, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper; then stir with tongs.
- Grill on medium high heat (450 degrees F) for 10 minutes, flipping once. Rest under foil for 5 minutes.
- To make grilled chicken salad: In a large salad bowl, add greens, sliced grilled chicken breast, raspberries, tomatoes, feta, nuts and red onion.
- Drizzle with healthy poppyseed dressing and toss gently to combine. Serve immediately.
Store: Consume dressed salad within same day.
Make Ahead: Refrigerate salad and dressing covered separately for up to 4-5 days. Store nuts separately too otherwise they will get soggy.