30 Minute Ground Chicken Tacos Recipe loaded with vegetables and all fixins in one skillet for a healthy taco family meal.
- Prep Time: 8 minutes
- Cook Time: 24 minutes
- Total Time: 32 minutes
- Yield: 10 tacos 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove
- Cuisine: Mexican
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 large bell peppers, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 lb ground chicken (I used breast)
- 1 tbsp organic taco seasoning
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 cup low sodium tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn (thawed) or 1 can (drained)
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 bunch radishes, sliced
- 1 tsp salt
- Organic corn tortillas
- Lime, cheese and Greek yogurt, for serving
- Preheat large ceramic non-stick skillet on medium heat and swirl oil to coat. Add garlic and onion, sauté for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add bell pepper and sauté for 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add chicken, taco seasoning, smoked paprika and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally and breaking chicken into pieces. Decrease heat to low, add tomato sauce and corn, and cook uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Add cilantro, radishes and salt; stir. Serve hot over corn tortillas with lime, crumbled feta or shredded Monterey Jack cheese and Greek yogurt.
Store: Refrigerate taco filling in an airtight container for up to 5 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating in the comments.