Want creamy coleslaw and not eat a cup of mayo? Try my Healthy Coleslaw Recipe with Greek yogurt dressing and store bought coleslaw for convenience.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings as a salad or 12 in pulled pork sandwiches 1x
- Category: Salad
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: North American
- 1 small bag of coleslaw (1 lb or 6 cups)*
Healthy Coleslaw Dressing:
- 3/4 cup whole plain yogurt (I used 3.5%)**
- 2 tsp vinegar
- 2 tsp lime or lemon juice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 3/4 tsp salt
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk Healthy Coleslaw Dressing ingredients.
- In a large bowl, add coleslaw and pour dressing over; gently toss. Let salad sit for 5 minutes to allow flavours to mingle, and toss again.
- Serve as a salad or I highly recommend to make my healthy pulled pork and top with this healthy coleslaw. Yum!
Store: Refrigerate dressing separately for up to 3 days and combine with coleslaw when ready to serve.
*For larger crowds double the recipe. **I tried using 2% yogurt and dressing wasn’t good, not to mention 0%. You can also use Greek yogurt but in any case, make sure to buy 3.5+% .
Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating in the comments.