Easy and Healthy Pumpkin Bars Recipe with oatmeal, almond flour and chocolate chips. Delicious guilt free treat on a chilly fall day entire family will love!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 16 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- 3 eggs, large
- 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup cane or coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and line square baking dish with unbleached parchment paper and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs for 10 seconds. Add pumpkin puree, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, vanilla, baking soda and salt; whisk until well combined.
- Add almond and oat flours, whisk until well mixed. Add chocolate chips and give a few stirs with a spatula.
- Transfer to previously prepared baking dish and level with spatula. Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a couple hours or completely. Cut into 16 squares and enjoy!
Store: In a cool place for up to 3 days.
Freeze: In an airtight container for up to 3 months.
You can make your own oat flour by grinding quick or rolled oats in a food processor.
Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating in the comments.