Lime Basil Grilled Zucchini is a healthy 10 minute summer dish recipe chock full of seasonal veggies and herbs. Nice change to a salad and great addition to any meal.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- 3 large zucchini
- 2 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 lime, juice of
- 3/4 tsp himalayan pink salt
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Handful of basil, finely chopped
- Cooking spray
- Cut each zucchini lengthwise in half and then each half one more time. So you will have 12 sticks. Spray with cooking spray. Set aside on a plate.
- In a small bowl, add oil, lime juice, salt, pepper, basil and whisk with a fork.
- Preheat grill and cook zucchini until cooked but still firm, turning a few times. How long depends on a grill and you know your grill best. Usually takes a few minutes per side.
- Cut cooked zucchini into 1” pieces, add to a medium bowl, drizzle with sauce and gently mix. Serve warm or cold.
Store: Refrigerate in a glass airtight container for up to 2 days.
Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating in the comments.