This Mango Black Bean Salad Recipe with corn, cilantro and lime is rich in protein and fiber. Easy dinner for a hot summer night dinner and a delight to entertain with! SO GOOD!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Salad
- Method: No cook
- Cuisine: Mexican
- 2 medium or 3 Ataulfo mango, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 large bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup corn, cooked or frozen (thawed)
- 19 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp red onion, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 tsp cumin, ground
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Hot chili pepper flakes, to taste
- In a large bowl, add mango, tomato, bell pepper, corn, black beans, cilantro, onion, olive oil, lime juice, cumin, salt, hot pepper flakes, and gently stir to combine. Serve cold.
Store: Refrigerate covered for up to 24 hours.
Make Ahead: Refrigerate without olive oil, lime juice and salt for up to 24 hours, and then add before serving.
I used low sodium black beans, so adjust salt to taste if using regular.
Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating in the comments.