Parmesan Zucchini Sticks are 20 minute healthy baked zucchini recipe that is veggie and flavour packed. Serve as appetizer or side dish.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 16 servings 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: North American
- 8 medium zucchini, cut in half
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tbsp dried thyme or oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Arrange zucchini halves on 2 rimmed baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix Parmesan cheese, oregano (thyme), salt and black pepper.
- Top each zucchini slice with 1 – 1.5 tbsp of cheese herb mixture spreading evenly.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then broil on High for 4 – 5 minutes or until cheese is crispy and golden. Serve warm or cold.
Store: Refrigerate covered for up to 2 – 3 days.
Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating in the comments.