Peach Salsa is juicy, fresh and sweet with a kick of heat. It is truly summer in a bowl! Serve peach salsa with tortilla chips or on top of chicken, pork or salmon.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 10 servings 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Chop
- Cuisine: Mexican
- 2 lbs peaches, diced
- 1 lb ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1 small bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup red onion, minced
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 jalapeño, seeded & minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Ground black pepper, to taste
To Core Peaches:
- With a sharp knife, slice peach to the pit in half all around.
- Then slice each half in half to the pit ending up with 4 quarters.
- Now it should be easy to remove each quarter size slice from the pit.
To Make Peach Salsa:
- In a medium bowl, add diced peaches, tomatoes, cilantro, red onion, jalapeno, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Stir, cover and refrigerate for about 15 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips. Or pile up on top of chicken, fish, salmon, pork tenderloin or tacos.
Store: Refrigerate covered for up to 48 hours.
Make Ahead: Do not add salt or stir. Do that right before serving. It will last longer.
Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating in the comments.