Craving cookies? This tasty protein cookies recipe is so easy, you can make it right now. Hurry up!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 12 mins
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Yield: 12 cookies 1x
- Category: Snack
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: North American
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 2 scoops (60g) unflavoured whey protein powder*
- 1 cup rolled quick or old fashioned oats
- 2 tbsp peanut butter, unsalted
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips, mini
- Cooking spray (I use Misto)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line large baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper or silicone baking mat, and spray with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mash bananas with a fork. Add whey protein powder, oats and peanut butter; stir well to combine (batter’s consistency will be runny). Add chocolate chips and give a few more stirs.
- Spoon mixture onto prepared baking sheet (cookies don’t spread, so shape them now) and bake for 12-14 minutes (depending on size). Cool on a cooling rack for 5 minutes.
Store: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Freeze: For up to 1 month. The best way to defrost protein cookies is in a microwave. That way the moisture and softness is restored.
Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating in the comments.