Too hot or too lazy to cook? Make this 5 minute healthy Raspberry Smoothie Recipe with avocado that is packed with fiber, protein and healthy fats.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 smoothies 1x
- 3 cups almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 cup raspberries, frozen or fresh
- 1 large avocado, pitted & scooped
- 1 scoop (30 g) protein powder or 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- In a powerful blender, add almond milk, raspberries, avocado and protein powder or flaxseed.
- Blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
If using fresh raspberries, add a handful of ice cubes.
Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating in the comments.