Full guide on how to roast perfect crispy asparagus in the oven. Easy, quick and tasty.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: North American
- 2 lbs asparagus, rinsed
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Scant 1/2 tsp salt
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line rimmed baking sheet with silicone mat or unbleached parchment paper.
- To trim asparagus, snap the end of one spear and cut remaining asparagus same length with a knife. Usually 2″ off, that’s the chewy stringy part you don’t wanna eat.
- Arrange asparagus on the sheet in a single layer. Drizzle with oil, then sprinkle with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Using tongs, toss to coat evenly.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Serve hot or cold.
Store: Refrigerate covered for up to 2 days.
Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating in the comments.