Super simple Roasted Brussels Sprouts are baked until they are crispy on the outside and buttery soft on the inside. This is a delicious and easy fall side dish that will help you eat more vegetables.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: North American
- 2 lbs brussels sprouts, washed
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 tsp salt
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line half sheet with silicone mat or unbleached parchment paper.
- Trim the ends and remove outer leaves from brussels sprouts.
- Place trimmed whole brussels sprouts on baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Stir with spatula and shake the tray to evenly coat brussels sprouts in seasonings. Spread evenly, preferably not touching and do not over crowd the sheet.
- Bake for 40 mins, shaking a few times after the 30 minute mark. That’s when mini cabbages start to roast on the outside.
- Remove from the oven and serve as is or garnish with Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, balsamic glaze, garlic, maple syrup or honey. Anything you like!
Store: Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to 2 days. Do not freeze.
Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating in the comments.