Simple 5 minute avocado salsa dip with avocado, jarred salsa, garlic and cilantro. No chopping and the best salsa I ever tried!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Mexican
- 4 very large (2 lbs) avocados
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1/2 lime, juice of
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, mash avocados with a fork leaving some chunks in.
- Add remaining ingredients, stir and serve with chips and/or vegetables.
Store: This salsa will be gone in no time but in case, you can refrigerate it in an airtight container for 1 day (its colour won’t change much thanks to salsa).
Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating in the comments.