Slow Cooker Thai Chicken Thighs Recipe made with 2 ingredients: healthy homemade thai sweet chili sauce and chicken thighs. BEST easy healthy chicken!
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours 45 minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours 48 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings
- 4 lbs chicken thighs, bone in and skin on
- 1/2 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- Green onions, finely chopped (for garnish)
- Preheat nonstick ceramic skillet on medium heat and place half of the chicken skin side down. Cover (mostly to minimize fat splattering) and cook until skin is crispy brown, about 4-5 minutes. Turn, cook for another 3-4 minutes and transfer to a large slow cooker skin side up in a layer. Drain fat from skillet and repeat this step with remaining chicken.
- Pour Thai sweet chili sauce on top, cover and cook on Low for 5-6 hours or on High for 2.5-3 hours. Serve hot garnished with green onions, a side of brown rice/quinoa and a salad of choice. That is it!
Store: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 5 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating in the comments.