Healthy Strawberry Smoothie Recipe with frozen strawberry, almond milk, banana and a secret ingredient for a nutrition punch.
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 3 minutes
- Yield: 2 smoothies
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk, unsweetened
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 large ripe banana pieces
- 2 tbsp chia seeds or flaxseed
- In a powerful blender, add almond milk, strawberries, banana and flaxseed in the exact order.
- Blend until smooth. Serve within a few hours.
Use any milk.
Because of flaxseed (chia) strawberry smoothie holds its consistency well for hours, making it perfect for a brunch.
Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating in the comments.