The only strawberry spinach salad recipe you will ever need! We include tons of substitutions, takes only 10 minutes and everyone will rave about this salad!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Total Time: 18 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings (side dish) 1x
- Category: Salad
- Method: Chopping + Roasting
- Cuisine: North American
Strawberry Spinach Salad:
- 1 lb strawberries, hulled and sliced in halves (quarters)
- 3 oz goat or feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup (to taste) red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups pecans
- 11 oz box baby spinach (prewashed)
- Preheat ceramic non-stick medium skillet on medium heat and add pecans. Toast for about 3 minutes or until fragrant, stirring frequently.
- In a small bowl, combine Balsamic Dressing Ingredients and whisk with a fork.
- In a large bowl, add spinach and top with strawberries, cheese, red onion and toasted pecans. Drizzle dressing on top and stir gently until well combined.
Store: Refrigerate covered for up to 24 hours.
Make Ahead: Refrigerate covered salad and dressing separately for up to 2 days. If you like nuts super crunchy, store them separately in a pantry.
Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating in the comments.