Sweet potato noodle salad recipe with lime, peanuts, cilantro and red cabbage perfect cold on a hot summer day.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- 1 large (12-14 oz) sweet potato, raw
- 3 cups red cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 2 limes, juice of
- 2 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or raw honey
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 3/4 tsp himalayan pink salt
- Red pepper flakes, to taste
- Bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup peanuts, plain
- Spiralize sweet potato and cut into shorter “noodles” using kitchen shears.
- In a medium bowl, add sweet potato, cabbage, lime juice, oil, honey and salt. Stir well to combine. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Add red pepper flakes, cilantro and peanuts, stir well. Serve sweet potato noodle salad cold.
Store: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
*I do not peel my organic sweet potato to enjoy nutrients contained in skin. You can peel if you wish. I find peel “gets lost” when spiralized anyways. Double bonus.
Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating in the comments.