Taco Dip made healthy with creamy spicy yogurt layer and your favorite Mexican toppings. This easy no bake dip is a perfect quick appetizer, for a game day or last minute guests.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 10 servings 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Mexican
- 2 cup plain regular or Greek yogurt, 3.5%+ fat
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning, low sodium
- 1/4 tsp salt*
Toppings I used:
- Tomato, diced
- Avocado, diced
- Bell pepper, diced
- Red onion, diced
- Canned green chiles
You can also add:
- Shredded iceberg lettuce
- Sliced black olives
- Chopped green onions
- Squeezed lime
- Jarred or fresh jalapenos
- Canned black beans
- Refried beans – spread a layer before or after yogurt.
- Guacamole – you can even add easy salsa guacamole and skip all other toppings because so much flavor already there.
- Ground taco meat – just “sprinkle” over the yogurt layer.
- If you are using regular (not Greek) yogurt, I recommend to strain it in a colander lined with linen towel over a bowl for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add yogurt, taco seasoning, salt and whisk to combine.
- Transfer to a medium size serving dish.
- Top evenly with desired toppings.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
If using regular taco seasoning you might not have to add extra salt.
Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating in the comments.