Tomato Mozzarella Salad with avocado, fresh basil and balsamic vinegar. It is a perfect 15 minute summer dinner or a side dish year round.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Salad
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Italian
- 5 large tomatoes, cubed
- 2 medium avocado, cubed
- 7 oz fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed (1 cup)
- Handful basil, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Cut tomatoes, avocado, cheese, basil and place in medium salad bowl.
- Drizzle with oil and balsamic vinegar. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Stir gently using metal spoon.
- Serve immediately with crusty bread, chicken or meat.
Store: This salad is best served immediately.
Make ahead: Only thing you could make ahead is to slice tomatoes and cheese, cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours.
Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating in the comments.