Make easy perfect consistency chia pudding with One Pro Tip every time! Easy healthy breakfast or snack. Use any toppings or make a part of a meal prep.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 serving (8 oz jar) 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: North American
- 3/4 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey*
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- Nuts, berries, fruit, coconut flakes for topping (optional)
- In any glass container with a tight seal lid, add ingredients in the following order: milk, maple syrup, vanilla and chia seeds. If you would like to add toppings in the morning, use bigger jars, otherwise use smaller jars (pictured).
- Stir well with a spoon or fork, let sit for 1 minute and stir again. This will prevent lumps. Then refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to eat, stir well and top with favourite toppings: nuts, berries, fruit, coconut flakes etc.
Store: Refrigerate for up to 5 days.
*Maple syrup dissolves better but honey works too.
Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating in the comments.