Hey, guys! Olena here. We have an exciting job opening at iFOODreal headquarters – Marketing/Content Manager to work directly alongside me, Olena. Basically the right hand to help run delicious content on this website smoothly! And there is lots of it and lots more to come.
I love to cook and take photos of food the most. But there is so much more to running a website these days and there are only 24 hours in a day. That’s when you come in – upbeat, organized genius with a great online marketing brain and love for food. I can’t wait to hear from you!
- Managing and creating content calendar based on niche, trends and seasonality.
- Updating old content.
- Managing republishing of old and new content.
- Keyword research using SEMrush and Google Trends.
- SEO updates.
- Google Web Stories – creating, publishing and analyzing.
- Instagram – creating, posting and analyzing reels and stories.
- Facebook – managing 2 of our groups, sharing our recipes in other groups, replying to comments.
- Video management – uploading new videos to the website and Youtube.
- Writing and scheduling email campaigns in Convertkit.
- Admin tasks as necessary.
- Communicating with copywriters, videographer etc.
- Being available for regular Zoom meetings.
- Excellent skills in WordPress (Classic and Block editor) is a must.
- Basic SEO knowledge and understanding is a must.
- SEMrush/Ahrefs/Keywords everywhere or similar is a must.
- Convertkit – preferred but not necessary.
- Canva – preferred but not necessary.
- Asana – preferred but not necessary.
- Google Workspace (Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Self-starter/motivated and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Very detail oriented.
- Able to work with deadlines.
- Tech savvy
- A quick learner and do-er. 😉
- Thriving to succeed and grow with the company.
- High speed Wifi.
- Fast up to date computer, preferably Mac.
- Up to date phone for social media – iPhone or Android.
- Availability 9-2PM PST Monday-Thursday.
- Canada and US-based applicants only.
What Do We Offer
- Semi full-time contract position about 30ish hours/week but can be more.
- Yearly performance bonuses.
- Work from home 100% remote position.
- Compensation depends on applicant’s qualifications.
- Start date is early April 2021.
You will be notified shortly thereafter if you have been chosen for interview. If you don’t hear from us, thank you so much for applying, we truly appreciate it! Interviews will be conducted the following week. If selected, we will invite you to a video call interview.
We can’t wait to hear from you!