I recently came up with this simple Peanut Butter Protein Balls Recipe. You can roll these beauties by hand, no food processor required.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 24 balls 1x
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 scoops (60 grams) of plant-based protein powder
- 1/4 cup + 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Handful of dark chocolate chips
- Add all ingredients to a medium mixing bowl and mix .
- Using a small scoop, form the balls, making sure to pack the scoop tightly.
Store: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 1 week or freeze for up to 3 months.
Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating in the comments.