25 Cauliflower Rice Recipes that are healthy, low carb and yet taste delicious. These dinner recipes are packed with flavor, nutrients and will keep you satisfied for hours.
What Is Cauliflower Rice?
In case you have been living under the rock since 2017… Just kidding. But that’s when a concept of cauliflower rice has exploded.
Here are the key facts you need to know about cauliflower rice:
- Cauliflower rice is simply finely processed cauliflower.
- You can buy cauliflower rice at most stores (especially in the US).
- Store-bought cauliflower rice comes in bags, fresh or frozen. Look in a fridge of a produce section or in a freezer of frozen vegetables aisle.
- You can make cauliflower rice at home very easy using a food processor, box grater or knife and a cutting board.
- Cauliflower rice freezes for up to 3 months and you can cook it from frozen.
That’s all you have to know about cauliflower rice.
Now let’s go over 25 delicious full of flavor low carb dinners you can make with it.
Low carb dinners that will keep you satisfied for hours. Divided into sections for your convenience.
- Chicken Cauliflower Rice Recipes
- Mexican Cauliflower Rice Recipes
- Vegan Cauliflower Rice Recipes
- Indian Cauliflower Rice Recipes
- Meal Prep Cauliflower Rice Recipes
- Other Cauliflower Rice Recipes
Please don’t be shy to share! The more people eat healthy, the lower our medical bill. I mean it. 🙂
Cauliflower Rice Recipes with Chicken
- Chicken and beans cauliflower rice
- 15 minute garlic butter chicken with Parmesan cauliflower rice by Eat Well 101
- Spanish chicken and cauliflower rice by Paleo Gluten Free Eats
- Chicken enchilada cauliflower rice bowls by Recipe Runner
- Thai chicken cauliflower rice by Paleo Gluten Free Eats
- Jambalaya by From A Chef’s Kitchen
Mexican Cauliflower Rice Recipes
Traditional ingredients used in Mexican cuisine like cilantro, lime and jalapeno add amazing flavor to otherwise bland cauliflower. You end up with a delicious low carb dinner that is low in calories and big on flavor.
- Cilantro lime cauliflower rice
- Mexican cauliflower rice
- Mexican cauliflower rice with cheesy steak roll ups by Eat Well 101
- Cilantro lime shrimp foil packs by Cooking Classy
Vegan Cauliflower Rice Recipes
When it comes to make a vegan cauliflower rice meal filling, one can rely on healthy fats of coconut milk and high in protein and fiber vegetables, beans and legumes. Also tofu! I love tofu so much! You can easily make my super popular crispy fried tofu and add it to any of these recipes.
- Thai cauliflower rice
- Mushroom cauliflower rice skillet by Primavera Kitchen
- Mediterranean cauliflower rice by Cookie and Kate
Indian Cauliflower Rice Recipes
Just like with Mexican food, Indian spices like curry powder add a ton of flavor to vegetables and meat. And it doesn’t take a lot of ingredients to make delicious food when you are using curry. Chicken or chickpeas add protein to these delicious low carb Indian recipes.
- Curried cauliflower rice kale soup by Cotter Crunch
- Indian cauliflower fried rice with roasted chickpeas by Jo Cooks
- Chickpea cauliflower rice biryani by Vegan Richa
Meal Prep Cauliflower Rice Recipes
Cooked and seasoned cauliflower rice lasts in the refrigerator well for up to 5 days. Divide into meal prep containers for easy grab and go lunches. Or keep in one large container and reheat for dinner on a skillet with a splash of water.
- Low carb cheesy chicken and rice by Sweet Peas and Saffron
- Meal prep cilantro lime chicken by Fit Foodie Finds
- Buffalo chicken ranch meal prep by 40 Aprons
- Turkey taco bowls by Kirbie’s Cravings
Other Cauliflower Rice Recipes
I would say these are my favorite cauliflower recipes below. I swear, that fried rice my kids thing it’s real. And risotto comes out delicious like in the best Italian restaurant. And who doesn’t love extra cheese or taco flavors?!
- Cauliflower fried rice
- Cauliflower risotto
- Cheesy cauliflower rice
- Skillet taco cauliflower rice by Skinnytaste
I hope you enjoy these healthy and delicious cauliflower rice recipes. Be healthy!
25 Cauliflower Rice Recipes
Recipes and images are a copyright of ifoodreal.com. It is against the law to republish recipes anywhere including social media, print and all world wide web. Nutritional info is provided for informational purposes only and to the best knowledge.