An ultimate collection of Healthy Instant Pot Recipes for busy families. These quick and easy pressure cooker recipes will help you to get dinner on the table with minimum effort.
Healthy Instant Pot Dinner Recipes
Hi! My name is Olena and I’m a working mom of 2. And I don’t have time to cook. Sounds familiar?
You need an Instant Pot ASAP. 100% honest truth – I am obsessed with mine. Even in summer I use it weekly. Especially in summer because it keeps my kitchen cool.
With Instant Pot prep time is maximum 10 minutes. I rarely saute and love how I throw everything in it and walk away. To do other mom chores. I don’t babysit my dinner. Dinner is ready, it’s healthy and everyone loves it. Well, most of the time.
Why You Need an Instant Pot (Pressure Cooker)?
- Hands off cooking method.
- Makes true one pot meals.
- Prep time is maximum 10 minutes.
- Food comes out more flavorful.
- Can cook meat from frozen.
- Cook beans from dried without soaking first.
- You don’t have to plan much ahead.
- Amazing for meal prep.
Browse, pin and bookmark for easy healthy Instant Pot recipes anytime you need.
Healthy Instant Pot One Pot Meals
Imagine meat, side and veggies all cook in one pot in under 30 minutes to make healthy dinner? That’s what healthy Instant Pot one pot meals are for. Instant Pot is magical! Skip washing multiple pots, pans and utensils tonight!
- Instant Pot Spaghetti
- Instant Pot Chicken and Rice
- Instant Pot Lasagna
- Instant Pot Chicken and Potatoes
- Instant Pot Beef Stew
- Instant Pot Chili
- Instant Pot Cabbage Rolls Casserole
- Instant Pot Stuffed Peppers
- Instant Pot Rice and Beans
Healthy Instant Pot Chicken Recipes
Chicken is the most cooked meat in America. And it comes out super juicy and tender cooked in Instant Pot. Second best feature of Instant Pot is to be able to cook meat from frozen. Now you can always have a plan if your forgot to have a plan.
- Instant Pot Teriyaki Chicken
- Instant Pot Chicken Tacos
- Instant Pot Frozen Chicken
- Instant Pot Butter Chicken
- Instant Pot Stir Fry
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Chili
- Instant Pot Chicken Burritos
Healthy Instant Pot Soup and Stew
Stew and soup made in a pressure cooker in fraction of time of its stovetop versions. But tastes like it has been simmering all day. Flavorful food is another Instant Pot magic.
- Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
- Instant Pot Lentil Soup
- Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Instant Pot Split Pea Soup
- Instant Pot Black Bean Soup
- Instant Pot Borscht
- Instant Pot Minestrone
Healthy Instant Pot Basics (Meal Prep)
I absolutely love my Instant Pot for cooking batches of rice, quinoa, beans etc. Grains come out fluffy and perfect. Beans require no soaking. Could I ask for more? And prep is 1 minute. Pinch me or you.