Stop the search. The ultimate collection of healthy Instant Pot recipes is here!
I did all the work, proofread every recipe, comments and reviews to make sure recipes that are not mine are absolutely the best. And the ones that were created by me, I can stand by them. If you have any issue, just leave me a comment and we will troubleshoot. But they are so well tested, I think you should be fine and your entire family will love them.
- Healthy: Made with real food and whole foods. No diets. Keep in mind Instant Pot is good mostly for meat dishes, so “dilute” repertoire with my collection of 30 healthy salad recipes.
- Basic: Good old staples your grandma would recognize that we can add to our busy lives dinner rotation.
- Easy: No unnecessary extra steps because Instant Pot is here to simplify our lives and not the other way around.
Are you ready? OK then, start scrolling and prepare to be amazed!
Instant Pot Protein Mac and Cheese by Fit Foodie Finds
Instant Pot Smoky Honey Chicken by Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash by Aggie’s Kitchen
Instant Pot Eggs by Skinnytaste
Instant Pot Salsa Chicken by Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes by Sweet Peas and Saffron
Instant Pot Refried Beans by Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
Instant Pot Red Beans and Rice From My Bowl
Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup by Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
Instant Pot Black Beans by Vegetarian Mamma
Instant Pot Lemon Pepper Salmon by Wholesomelicious
Instant Pot Chicken Curry by The Real Food Dietitians
Instant Pot White Bean Chili by Allergy Free Alaska
Instant Pot Butternut Squash Soup by The Creative Bite
Instant Pot Pasta with Meat Sauce by The Lean Green Bean
Instant Pot Braised Chicken and Potatoes by Olga’s Flavour Factory
Instant Pot Bolognese by Instant Pot Eats
Healthy Instant Pot Beef Stew RecipePrint
Healthy Instant Pot Beef Stew Recipe
Scrumptious and Healthy Instant Pot Beef Stew Recipe that will become your family’s staple. Just the right consistency, chock full of vegetables, fall apart beef and packed with flavour.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 7 servings, 2 cups each
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 chopped carrots
- 2 chopped celery stalks
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- 2 lbs cubed potatoes
- 1.5 lbs cut in 1″ pieces beef
- 6 oz can tomato paste
- 1 bouillon cube*
- 2 cups water*
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 3/4 tsp salt
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 bay leaves
- 5 peppercorns
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup chopped dill
- Add onion, carrot, celery, 2 garlic cloves, potatoes, beef, tomato paste, bouillon cube diluted in water or broth, oregano, thyme, salt, pepper, bay leaves and peppercorns to a 6 quart Instant Pot. Stir and close the lid.
- Press Pressure Cooking on High for 30 minutes and turn the vent to Sealing. That’s it.
- When Instant Pot display says OFF or is on Keep Warm mode, release pressure by either turning pressure release valve to Venting (I like doing so outside to avoid the mess and smell) or let pressure come down naturally by doing nothing. In either case, you can open the lid only when the float pin is down.
- Add peas, 2 garlic cloves and fresh dill. Stir well and serve warm.
Store: Refrigerate covered for up to 5 days.
Freeze: Cook, cool and freeze for up to 3 months.
*Substitute with your favourite broth.
Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating in the comments.